Life by Grace

JOIN ME IN MY JOURNEY PERMEATED BY THE GRACE OF GOD. "But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace toward me was not in vain. On the contrary, I worked harder than any of them, though it was not I, but the grace of God that is with me." I Corinthians 15:10

Friday, April 21, 2006

My Aunt Arlene

It has been almost 2 months since my Aunt Arlene went home to be with the Lord. Her husband, George, is my mom's brother.For those of you who didn't know about the accident, she was killed in a car accident on an icy road coming home from church up in Wisconsin. This picture is of her and I on our graduation day from college, May 8, 2004. She was the mother of three: Tara, Aaron, and Alisha. This past Easter weekend, George moved down to Georgia. Aaron has been living with my Uncle Bruce's family in Athen's, GA for quite a few years now. Aaron told his dad that he needed to just move down to GA and they could rent a house together. Alisha is going to college in Tennessee. Tara is married and lives in Virginia. He will be much closer to his children in Georgia. God provided a great house for them. While I was coming home from Spring Break last weekend, my family went to GA for Easter. They got to see George's house. They said it is perfect for them. George said that Arlene would have loved it. They are doing good though. God has been so faithful through all of this. We have all been so encouraged to hear how God has been using this in George's life, especifically in draw him closer to Himself. Friends up in WI were an incredible picture of Christ and how the body of Christ should work. They came together and were there for George through the funeral, the packing, and the moving. God's grace is truly sufficient. They would all appreciate your prayers as this is all so new. But I know that God will continue to pour out His grace on His children so that His name may be glorified.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home