Life by Grace

JOIN ME IN MY JOURNEY PERMEATED BY THE GRACE OF GOD. "But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace toward me was not in vain. On the contrary, I worked harder than any of them, though it was not I, but the grace of God that is with me." I Corinthians 15:10

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

How Deep

Here are the lyrics to yet another song from the same CD from the last entry, "Valley of Vision", by Sovereign Grace Ministries. Meditate on all that God has done for us through the cross.

How Deep

Based on The Valley of Vision prayer “Love Lustres at Calvary”

Words and Music by
Stephen Altrogge


Verse 1
You were broken that I might be healed
You were cast off that I might draw near
You were thirsty that I might come drink
Cried out in anguish that I might sing

Chorus
How deep is Your love
How high and how wide is Your mercy
How deep is Your grace
Our hearts overflow with praise
To You

Verse 2
You knew darkness that I might know light
Wept great tears that mine might be dried
Stripped of glory that I might be clothed
Crushed by Your Father to call me Your own

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home