Life by Grace

JOIN ME IN MY JOURNEY PERMEATED BY THE GRACE OF GOD. "But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace toward me was not in vain. On the contrary, I worked harder than any of them, though it was not I, but the grace of God that is with me." I Corinthians 15:10

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

more EdVenture

Ryan stayed in the VW Bug for quite a while. Even with his dad's vehicle, he always seems fascinated with wanting to drive.







The kids loved the news room that they had set up. Sydney and I are sitting at the anchor desk. There were buttons at the anchor desk that you could push to transfer the camera from the anchor desk to the weather screen. Each student wanted to take their turn at sitting at the anchor desk or doing the weather.


Mr. Finch even got in on the fun.










Azia enjoyed cruising in the fire truck while Brandon played with the gears for using the fire hoses.









There was a grocery store set up so kids could pick up items from the shelf, put them in their shopping cart, and ring them up at the front. The scanner even made a scanning noise when they were ringing it up.





Another area of fascination for many of the students was the restaurant where they could be the cashier and also make the food (plastic of course). We found out that the line of work for some of them will not be in food services. They were all so funny with everything.










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home