Life by Grace

JOIN ME IN MY JOURNEY PERMEATED BY THE GRACE OF GOD. "But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace toward me was not in vain. On the contrary, I worked harder than any of them, though it was not I, but the grace of God that is with me." I Corinthians 15:10

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Laura's dad is with the Lord

Please remember the Boehm family especially now. Laura, Lindsey's mom, now has another loss. Laura's dad went to be with the Lord this past Sunday, January 21st. About 2 weeks after Lindsey went to be with the Lord, Mike Green was diagnosted with Pancreatic cancer that was very far progressed. He went home to be with His Lord 9 weeks later. I went to the viewing last night and the funeral is today at 10:30am. I just ache for Jason and Laura. When you see them, you read sorrow all over them. I look at their Christmas card this year, taken last year at Christmas time, and their shining faces have been turned to morning. But they do not mourn as those who have no hope. I am sure they feel that it is more than they can bear. But God promises that He is faithful and will not give more than they can bear. If it was too much, then He wouldn't have given it to them. His grace is sufficient. Boldly bring them before the throne of grace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home