Life by Grace

JOIN ME IN MY JOURNEY PERMEATED BY THE GRACE OF GOD. "But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace toward me was not in vain. On the contrary, I worked harder than any of them, though it was not I, but the grace of God that is with me." I Corinthians 15:10

Monday, June 26, 2006

The Big Day!!!!

The wedding was wonderful. Everything went perfectly. Keturah kept saying she was having so much fun all day. That is a special thing because a bride could get caught up in the many things that must be done well for the day to turn out, and she won't even be able to enjoy her day she has dreamed of since she was a little girl.
It was also my sister Cherith's 15th birthday. She had a good day too. Skip surprised her by announcing her birthday at the reception and having everyone sing to her.
The Blaha girls with Grandma Blaha.
After everyone left the wedding, a bunch of us headed out to Camp Beechpoint where my Aunt Karla is camp nurse during the summer. We milked the goat that they have for the little campers who are mostly from the inner city and have never been on a farm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home