Life by Grace

JOIN ME IN MY JOURNEY PERMEATED BY THE GRACE OF GOD. "But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace toward me was not in vain. On the contrary, I worked harder than any of them, though it was not I, but the grace of God that is with me." I Corinthians 15:10

Saturday, June 10, 2006

China Update

It is getting closer and closer to the time I leave for China. The anticipation is growing every day. I know that many of you have been given this blog address for information about China. I was trying to post some more pictures of friends from China, but it wasn't working for some reason. But I will get them on soon. I did want to post a brief entry for those who may be curious about more information concerning my trip. I leave in just about 3 weeks (July 5th). I am going for a month with a group of about 45 people from my college, Northland, to teach conversational English. I did go last summer to the same place, Sichuan University in Chengdu, China, and did the same thing. I loved it and was so excited about the opportunity to go again. I thought you might enjoy knowing a little bit about some of the people I met last summer so you feel like you understand a little more about who I will be working with. That is why I have and will be posting pictures of people and things from my trip last summer. Hopefully I will be able post some more information within the next few days. There are some more posts that are probably in the archives that were previously written about China and people. Check those out too. I will be leaving home Thursday to go to Michigan for 2 1/2 weeks before I leave from Chicago for China. My cousin, Keturah, is getting married and I am the maid of honor in her wedding. I am so excitd about that as well. Stay in touch and hopefully I will have more pictures and information soon. If you do have any questions or offer any help for the trip, feel free to contact me and ask more questions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home