Life by Grace

JOIN ME IN MY JOURNEY PERMEATED BY THE GRACE OF GOD. "But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace toward me was not in vain. On the contrary, I worked harder than any of them, though it was not I, but the grace of God that is with me." I Corinthians 15:10

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Special Olympics Bowling

For the last 8 weeks, our two special education classes at school have gone bowling every Thursday to prepare for the Special Olympics. This weekend is the Summer Special Olympics in Columbia, SC and our group will be competing in bowling. Each Thursday trip included eating lunch at the bowling alley and each student playing two games. The first game was played with bumpers. The second game they played without them. Their scores were averaged together for them to be properly placed when they get to the Special Olympics. Our group of 8 students and 4 coaches left today just before lunch.

A few weeks on our Thursday bowling field trips we would go out to eat instead of bringing a bag lunch from the cafeteria. A few weeks ago we went to KFC. Alan had the barbaque chicken....can you tell?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home