Life by Grace

JOIN ME IN MY JOURNEY PERMEATED BY THE GRACE OF GOD. "But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace toward me was not in vain. On the contrary, I worked harder than any of them, though it was not I, but the grace of God that is with me." I Corinthians 15:10

Monday, June 26, 2006

Fun Wedding Day Pics

Hannah, Me, and Naomi
We had all kinds of fun taking goofy pictures
of ourselves all day.


We had to get a picture of us four older grandchildren since we were the grandchildren who started all the adventures around my grandparent's farm in the summers since I was about 5 years old. Caleb has been married for 5 years now and lives on the other side of the state near Detroit. We don't see him very often, so we all had a grand time hanging out all weekend. We were the brother/sister pairs (picture taken from oldest to youngest).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home