Life by Grace

JOIN ME IN MY JOURNEY PERMEATED BY THE GRACE OF GOD. "But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace toward me was not in vain. On the contrary, I worked harder than any of them, though it was not I, but the grace of God that is with me." I Corinthians 15:10

Monday, July 10, 2006

More news from China

Here's the latest news. Eunice called from Chengdu and said that the best way to get more news on the team is by going to www.teamchinaonline.org. Hopefully, they will be able to post soon. Right now they are not able to post much on there.

Thanks

2 Comments:

  • At July 12, 2006 8:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Eunice called me Sunday morning and said some plans have changed. Several smaller groups will be going to locations other than the university. Eunice is currently scheduled to be with a group going to Xida (10 hours by train toward Tianjin and Bejing). This will be an opportunity to be creative as TC has never been there before. They are unsure of what type of response may be in store from the people of the community there. Their goal will be to encourage the people with interaction in speaking English.

    Another group may be going to the a resort they spent a weekend at last year and yet another may be going to an orphanage.

     
  • At July 18, 2006 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I misunderstood the spelling of the city Eunice was going to. The spelling is Xide instead of Xida. Xide is South South West of Chengdu. It is somewhat toward Kunming. The city is in the Himalayan foothills (probably mountains to us) toward Myamar (formerly known as Burma).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home