Life by Grace

JOIN ME IN MY JOURNEY PERMEATED BY THE GRACE OF GOD. "But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace toward me was not in vain. On the contrary, I worked harder than any of them, though it was not I, but the grace of God that is with me." I Corinthians 15:10

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

On her way...

By way of introduction, this is not Eunice. This is now her brother in her stead. For the time of her residence in China, I will be relaying messages onto here from her phone calls.

This morning was the first of the messages. Since I was en route for my slumbering for the day, Eunice left me a voicemail. She mentioned that she arrived at O'hare safely and even early. She had no problems till she was trying to check in. A cop walking around checking security noticed that she was having issues and stopped to help her. He informed her that she was at the wrong airport and that the airport that she neded to be at (Midway) was an hour away. So the gracious family that was helping Eunice dropped the one girl off and headed off to Midway. God showing His hand of goodnes once again allowed her to arrive on time at Midway. When checking in, her luggage was 5lbs over, but the attendant let it slide and put a note on her bag saying that it was heavy. When she left the voicemail, she was sitting at the airport ready to load. God is good once again! Stay tuned to more postings of the trip later.

Feel free to leave comments. We (her family) will try to relay them to her at the times that we can. Continue to pray for her and her team as they teach.

1 Comments:

  • At July 11, 2006 5:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yahoo Eunice!!! I have been praying for you. I hope all is well in China and I hope to see another entry in your blog soon.
    Love in Him,
    Allison
    From Calvary Bible Church
    Kzoo, MI

     

Post a Comment

<< Home