Life by Grace

JOIN ME IN MY JOURNEY PERMEATED BY THE GRACE OF GOD. "But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace toward me was not in vain. On the contrary, I worked harder than any of them, though it was not I, but the grace of God that is with me." I Corinthians 15:10

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Just for fun

Here are some hilarious pics that I just got from my friend's Jen and Brian. They got a new computer last winter and there is a photobooth program on it. If you don't know what that is, there is a camera on the top part of the computer monitor. There are different goofy ways that you can take your self-portrait with the camera on the monitor. It is so funny trying different angles to get a funnier picture. Yes, these are all pictures of me.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home