Life by Grace

JOIN ME IN MY JOURNEY PERMEATED BY THE GRACE OF GOD. "But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace toward me was not in vain. On the contrary, I worked harder than any of them, though it was not I, but the grace of God that is with me." I Corinthians 15:10

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

not much to report

I haven't posted in a while. But there isn't much to report. A few things here and there have been going on. Cherith and I rearranged our bedroom and were able to actually organize it so that it has stayed pretty much clean for a few weeks running. I am excited and less stressed about all that now. There is nothing like coming into a clean room and a bed that is made...despite what teenagers plead in not making their bed and keeping it clean. It just sets you at ease. Ummmm....we had smores on Friday night when Hannah came over for the evening. Cherith and I went downtown Greenville Saturday evening after Ricky's basketball game. His team is doing great this season too. I think they have only lost one game. I will try to give more exciting news soon. NO SCHOOL ON MONDAY! That is exciting news for me. Praise the Lord for National Holidays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home