Life by Grace

JOIN ME IN MY JOURNEY PERMEATED BY THE GRACE OF GOD. "But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace toward me was not in vain. On the contrary, I worked harder than any of them, though it was not I, but the grace of God that is with me." I Corinthians 15:10

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Lindsey's Team- AHA Walk

LINDSEY'S TEAM
Saturday, March 17th, Cherith and I were part of "Lindsey Boehm's Team" in the American Heart Association Walk in downtown Greenville. It was about 3 miles. It started at the Falls Park on Reedy River. The trail went all the way down by Cleveland Park and the zoo and then looped back around the same way we came. We had an awesome team out for the Walk. Her team was able to raise over $7,000. The team was started by Tire Center where Jason works. They had T-shirts made up with Lindsey's picture on it. Under her picture it said "Our Hearts Walk for Lindsey" with the dates April 4, 2001 - November 7, 2006 below it. It was awesome to see so many people come out to support the Boehms. I know they seemed very encouraged. If you want to know anymore details about the Walk, you can click on the link to the Boehm's blog on the right side of my blog.



God has been upholding Jason and Laura through His grace.
There were these tags we could put on our back and write down our relationship to Lindsey on them. The top read "I'm walking in tribute to Lindsey Boehm."








Here is Cadence eating her Nerds before the Walk. Lindsey and Cadence loved eating Nerds together.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home