Life by Grace

JOIN ME IN MY JOURNEY PERMEATED BY THE GRACE OF GOD. "But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace toward me was not in vain. On the contrary, I worked harder than any of them, though it was not I, but the grace of God that is with me." I Corinthians 15:10

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Spring is Coming

Spring is slowly arriving here in SC. The daffodils are blooming everywhere. These are some by a tree on the side of our house. The ones that were frozen in the snow storm by the mailbox never did bloom. They look rather sad. Some trees are blooming as well. In Charleston this weekend for the Special Olympics, we went to Magnolia Plantation and walked through the gardens. It's amazing how much warmer it is and how many more things are in bloom just 3 hrs south. I will post some pictures from our Charleston trip soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home